SHARC Energy Systems
The carbon crunch is driving the need to do things differently today to help build a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quest to use sustainable alternative solutions to provide energy and heat has led us to the ultimate energy source.
SHARC Energy Systems allows for environmentally friendly, energy efficient, trouble-free transfer of energy to and from raw sewage leaving almost any building in the world.
A hot resource
The process is simple. Wastewater, which consists of what gets flushed away and is mixed with millions of gallons of hot water from showers, dishwashers, washing machines, and more, maintains a fairly constant temperature as it travels through sewers to the treatment plant.
SHARC Energy Systems offers a sewage heat recovery that uses a heat pump to capture the warmth of that wastewater and transfer it to the clean water stream that is entering homes and businesses. It all operates as a closed-loop system, which means the dirty water never touches the clean water. And the warmth of the sewage water helps heat the water that is then used in domestic appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers as well as showers and even in radiators to help heat buildings.
SHARC sets up European HQ in Glasgow to expand manufacturing operation SHARC Energy Systems are pleased to announce the...
Following the recent announcement by Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at this year’s All Energy Event in Glasgow, SHARC...
SHARC’s £4m Investment Deal Makes Headlines. Last month’s press release made it in to a number of different...
SHARC gets its teeth into £4m investment deal, enabling flagship installation in Scotland SHARC Energy Systems has secured...
- Gregor Townsend opts for youth and ‘new’ Scots https://t.co/NEe8UnGIQD
- SHARC Energy Systems Clyde Gateway Video https://t.co/PIyrJFzoA7
- SHARC Energy Systems Bandwidth Project Video https://t.co/dd0SpDmCwj
- "Wastewater the untapped resource" a report published by the UN highlights the global potential to add new revenue s…https://t.co/rVhIUSFDS0
- Scottish Water leading the charge again Scottish Water https://t.co/YmynfrSwgw
- Building Briefs – August 3rd - Scottish Construction Now! https://t.co/bVNe4PHwG2
- SHARC sets up European HQ in Glasgow to expand manufacturing operation - Sharc Energy Systems https://t.co/sb5M33NouG
- SHARC moves to Clyde Gateway https://t.co/SXraqFAcgn