SHARC Energy Systems
The carbon crunch is driving the need to do things differently today to help build a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quest to use sustainable alternative solutions to provide energy and heat has led us to the ultimate energy source.
SHARC Energy Systems allows for environmentally friendly, energy efficient, trouble-free transfer of energy to and from raw sewage leaving almost any building in the world.
A hot resource
The process is simple. Wastewater, which consists of what gets flushed away and is mixed with millions of gallons of hot water from showers, dishwashers, washing machines, and more, maintains a fairly constant temperature as it travels through sewers to the treatment plant.
SHARC Energy Systems offers a sewage heat recovery that uses a heat pump to capture the warmth of that wastewater and transfer it to the clean water stream that is entering homes and businesses. It all operates as a closed-loop system, which means the dirty water never touches the clean water. And the warmth of the sewage water helps heat the water that is then used in domestic appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers as well as showers and even in radiators to help heat buildings.
Following the recent announcement by Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at this year’s All Energy Event in Glasgow, SHARC...
SHARC’s £4m Investment Deal Makes Headlines. Last month’s press release made it in to a number of different...
SHARC gets its teeth into £4m investment deal, enabling flagship installation in Scotland SHARC Energy Systems has secured...
SHARC makes waves in Scandinavia with new distribution partner SHARC Energy Systems has signed a distributor agreement with...
- Another good article through the Sun newspaper last week - sorry about the associated picture https://t.co/hVfevXeFZy
- 'Unstoppable' renewables to reach new heights as costs tumble, report finds https://t.co/jcmhHjZw8g
- These Girls Invented A Solar-Powered Tent For The Homeless With No Engineering Experience - HuffPost UK https://t.co/WN4XPxO0GD
- Report: Sewers' hidden heat offers carbon-saving opportunity https://t.co/MKTKPqZxvK
- Technology could harness warmth from sewers to heat a city the size of Glasgow over winter, study says https://t.co/JHEiN56FAa
- Hidden heat in sewers ‘could warm Glasgow through winter’ - Scottish Construction Now! https://t.co/0QlSLbWiE8
- Energy Live News – Energy Made Easy – Glasweigan sewer pipes: unlikely energy saviour? https://t.co/7kdEpMTcNB
- ‘Hidden’ sewer heat potential revealed https://t.co/7THHAjxR97