SHARC Energy Systems
The carbon crunch is driving the need to do things differently today to help build a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quest to use sustainable alternative solutions to provide energy and heat has led us to the ultimate energy source.
SHARC Energy Systems allows for environmentally friendly, energy efficient, trouble-free transfer of energy to and from raw sewage leaving almost any building in the world.
A hot resource
The process is simple. Wastewater, which consists of what gets flushed away and is mixed with millions of gallons of hot water from showers, dishwashers, washing machines, and more, maintains a fairly constant temperature as it travels through sewers to the treatment plant.
SHARC Energy Systems offers a sewage heat recovery that uses a heat pump to capture the warmth of that wastewater and transfer it to the clean water stream that is entering homes and businesses. It all operates as a closed-loop system, which means the dirty water never touches the clean water. And the warmth of the sewage water helps heat the water that is then used in domestic appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers as well as showers and even in radiators to help heat buildings.
SHARC’s £4m Investment Deal Makes Headlines. Last month’s press release made it in to a number of different...
SHARC gets its teeth into £4m investment deal, enabling flagship installation in Scotland SHARC Energy Systems has secured...
SHARC makes waves in Scandinavia with new distribution partner SHARC Energy Systems has signed a distributor agreement with...
- Great article in the Energy Manager Today - thanks to @RobinWhitlock66 fo their support https://t.co/Wwg6E8aL3I
- Having seen first hand the impact of climate change on the Alaskan Coastline, Lynn Mueller Sewageheat is keen to sha…https://t.co/z58kPPlPry
- UK uses no power from coal for second time this week https://t.co/fSOmALxk9h
- The Appliance of Science: How residents on community heating schemes can benefit from the latest energy technology https://t.co/8ZPUvoUU6q
- New Undersea Turbines Harness Enormous Power From Local Tides https://t.co/WkWk34HiPv
- District Heating: It’s Becoming Centrally Important – Marcus Eves, Darren Evans Assessments https://t.co/tclzpFv2pk
- @AustinWragg let us know if we can help
- Big step for the group https://t.co/SEdu4Gw6zV