SHARC Energy Systems
The carbon crunch is driving the need to do things differently today to help build a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quest to use sustainable alternative solutions to provide energy and heat has led us to the ultimate energy source.
SHARC Energy Systems allows for environmentally friendly, energy efficient, trouble-free transfer of energy to and from raw sewage leaving almost any building in the world.
A hot resource
The process is simple. Wastewater, which consists of what gets flushed away and is mixed with millions of gallons of hot water from showers, dishwashers, washing machines, and more, maintains a fairly constant temperature as it travels through sewers to the treatment plant.
SHARC Energy Systems offers a sewage heat recovery that uses a heat pump to capture the warmth of that wastewater and transfer it to the clean water stream that is entering homes and businesses. It all operates as a closed-loop system, which means the dirty water never touches the clean water. And the warmth of the sewage water helps heat the water that is then used in domestic appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers as well as showers and even in radiators to help heat buildings.
SHARC’s £4m Investment Deal Makes Headlines. Last month’s press release made it in to a number of different...
SHARC gets its teeth into £4m investment deal, enabling flagship installation in Scotland SHARC Energy Systems has secured...
SHARC makes waves in Scandinavia with new distribution partner SHARC Energy Systems has signed a distributor agreement with...
SHARC sign up with ecoConnect SHARC has become a member of ecoConnect, the UK’s green industry business network. The...
- We agree with the UN and are happy to report we have one of the solutions required to help others make use of this v…https://t.co/t25zDQZ2oN
- Japan's first sewer concession opens up untapped potential- Nikkei Asian Review https://t.co/m3YDiWs06s
- Great visit to the False Creek Energy centre - to see the new SHARC 880's being fitted to boost production https://t.co/0EXQzs9kZb
- Hydrogen fuel boost for Britain as MPs gear up for 'unprecedented' scrutiny of air quality policy https://t.co/7LQ6snNySV
- Energy transition of 'exceptional scope' can unlock $10trn annually https://t.co/NiNA8Wap8k
- Emissions flat for third year running as economy boom continues https://t.co/R5got5hxiX
- World's largest investor to vote out directors failing to act on climate risks and mitigation https://t.co/hYLNctFmZH
- Great visit to the False Creek Energy centre - the first purpose built sewage heat recovery District heating system…https://t.co/KNa6OQ7rd1