SHARC Energy Systems
The carbon crunch is driving the need to do things differently today to help build a sustainable future for generations to come. Our quest to use sustainable alternative solutions to provide energy and heat has led us to the ultimate energy source.
SHARC Energy Systems allows for environmentally friendly, energy efficient, trouble-free transfer of energy to and from raw sewage leaving almost any building in the world.
A hot resource
The process is simple. Wastewater, which consists of what gets flushed away and is mixed with millions of gallons of hot water from showers, dishwashers, washing machines, and more, maintains a fairly constant temperature as it travels through sewers to the treatment plant.
SHARC Energy Systems offers a sewage heat recovery that uses a heat pump to capture the warmth of that wastewater and transfer it to the clean water stream that is entering homes and businesses. It all operates as a closed-loop system, which means the dirty water never touches the clean water. And the warmth of the sewage water helps heat the water that is then used in domestic appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers as well as showers and even in radiators to help heat buildings.
SHARC’s £4m Investment Deal Makes Headlines. Last month’s press release made it in to a number of different...
SHARC gets its teeth into £4m investment deal, enabling flagship installation in Scotland SHARC Energy Systems has secured...
SHARC makes waves in Scandinavia with new distribution partner SHARC Energy Systems has signed a distributor agreement with...
SHARC sign up with ecoConnect SHARC has become a member of ecoConnect, the UK’s green industry business network. The...
- https://t.co/TUsVc6DgzQ year on and Robin Hood Energy has gone from being the first local authority owned energy sup…https://t.co/hEeqMUAtre
- Attended a really enjoyable British Water event last night - great to hear the vision for the water sector. https://t.co/6C1MRbuXTt
- IWS Announces Strategic Alliance with Scottish Water Horizons https://t.co/CxrqgE1uJW
- Scottish Water signs heat recovery alliance (From Herald Scotland) https://t.co/SOLS9ZVv4r
- Green Energy Boom Picks Up Speed Even as Investment Stagnates https://t.co/dQIrCIkpEB
- Wastewater Energy Recovery | Plumbing Engineer https://t.co/jxNBjyjqtc
- Illinois hospital turns to geo for efficiency https://t.co/XFobzxRHZv
- SHARC Energy Systems are looking forward to attending the British Water international reception this evening https://t.co/mA1QRbHD6S